- restrictions on use of materials
- No material from this site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way. You may however download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided that you keep all copyright and other proprietary notices intact and do not modify, vary, obscure or delete them in any way whatsoever.
- External links
- Our website may contain links to other websites beyond our control. We cannot be held liable for privacy practices, breaches of integrity or content on these websites.
- force majeure / vis major
- We take no responsibility for loss of service caused by events or accidents beyond our control. Such events include natural disasters, (so called "acts of God"), mass acts of human agency (such as war and civil strife), and the actions and/or inactions of third parties.
- The materials in this site are provided "AS IS" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We do not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error free. Sumobaby also does not warrant that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Internet privacy is an issue that www.mariana-arando-therapies.com ("we", "us", "our") takes very seriously. Please read the following policy to understand what information Sumobaby collects about you and how we will treat that information.
- What information do we collect and what is it used for?
- Much of the information collected by us is anonymous and cannot be traced back to a specific individual, however to take advantage of some features of this site you may be required to sign in/register with a service. At which point we will store such details as your name and email address.
At various stages of using the website and services we may collect your IP address in the interest of security or to help diagnose problems with our server.
- to notify you occasionally about important changes to our site and new services;
- to communicate with you and respond to your inquiries;
- maintaining our records and for other administrative purposes;
- tracking activity on our website;
- protecting our websites and systems against unauthorised access;
- improving the quality of our service.
- A cookie is a small text file sent from a website and stored locally on the visitor's hard drive.
In your browser, you can select a setting that gives you a message before a website sends a cookie to your computer. You can then decide whether to accept or block the cookie. You can also choose to block all cookies. Since different browsers work in different ways, your "Help" menu will provide you with information on how to find the setting which will allow you to do this.
- Clickstream Data
- We collect click-stream data and HTTP protocol elements through access logs. This information is not personally identifiable and is used for Web site and system administration including: research and development, user analysis and business decision-making.
- We use industry-standard encryption technologies when storing passwords. Unless manually reset by a Sumobaby administrator to change account privilages or to provide assistance to the account holder all passwords are identifiable only by the account holder.
- Sharing of Information with Third Parties
- Sumobaby respect the privacy and confidentiality of all information and pledge not to sell, loan or give any personal data to third parties, save for the limited purposes set out herein or if required to do so by the law governing the United Kingdom.
- Your consent
- By using our website you consent to the collection and use of the information you provide to us.
We reserve the right to modify the content of this privacy statement and related business practices at any time by posting updated text on this site on an ongoing basis, if you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our web site periodically.